- AngelList vs. the SEC over general solicitation
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration reform, startup visa passes the Senate, what’s next?
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration’s Senate success and House troubles ahead
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Identifying political decision-makers
- PolitiHacks Digest – 24 June 2013 – Immigration bill enters the Senate end game
PolitiHacks Digest Signup
PolitiHacks Digest will provide weekly updates on Washington DC policy that affects founders.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Naval’s new campaign against the SEC proposed rules regulating general solicitation is the news of the week. It’s a political mistake. The problem to be solved is a lack of trust between us and DC bureaucrats, not overly restrictive rules. … Continue reading