- AngelList vs. the SEC over general solicitation
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration reform, startup visa passes the Senate, what’s next?
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration’s Senate success and House troubles ahead
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Identifying political decision-makers
- PolitiHacks Digest – 24 June 2013 – Immigration bill enters the Senate end game
PolitiHacks Digest Signup
PolitiHacks Digest will provide weekly updates on Washington DC policy that affects founders.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
PolitiHacks Digest – 8 April 2013 – Annual H-1B cap reached within days, SEC greenlights AngelList & FundersClub
These folks want your support: #iMarch—Fix immigration for startups with Mayor Bloomberg and Brad Feld Fix the DMCA—Own your electronics, legalize cellphone unlocking More privacy protections in CISPA—Protecting against black hat network intrusions shouldn’t mean trashing privacy protections Women In … Continue reading