- AngelList vs. the SEC over general solicitation
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration reform, startup visa passes the Senate, what’s next?
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration’s Senate success and House troubles ahead
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Identifying political decision-makers
- PolitiHacks Digest – 24 June 2013 – Immigration bill enters the Senate end game
PolitiHacks Digest Signup
PolitiHacks Digest will provide weekly updates on Washington DC policy that affects founders.
Tag Archives: EFF
These folks want your support: StopWatching.us—Oppose government surveillance of us? Support Sen. Moran’s startup visa amendment Got a cause you want to share? Tell me. Political issues affecting startups: Open Internet and Privacy What to know: StopWatching.us petition crosses 400k signees EFF … Continue reading
The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) is the go-to law government prosecutors use against a range of actions, from black hat hacking to digital civil disobedience. In the case of Aaron Swartz, over 30 years of jail time was … Continue reading
By Kristine Gloria (Full disclosure: PolitiHacks is on paid contract for work unrelated to CISPA from one of the members of the coalition opposing CISPA) Monday marks the beginning of a week of action spearheaded by a coalition of individuals … Continue reading
“We really want the [startup] visa done. But we can still join in coalition with labor, with immigrants rights groups, with others. If we link arms, we’ll have a better chance of getting this done.” Emily Lam, Silicon Valley Leadership … Continue reading