- AngelList vs. the SEC over general solicitation
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration reform, startup visa passes the Senate, what’s next?
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration’s Senate success and House troubles ahead
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Identifying political decision-makers
- PolitiHacks Digest – 24 June 2013 – Immigration bill enters the Senate end game
PolitiHacks Digest Signup
PolitiHacks Digest will provide weekly updates on Washington DC policy that affects founders.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
“Like it or not, the U.S. is in a global competition for the best and brightest. For the first time, immigrants have choices, including going to the many countries other than the U.S. that value them.” L. Gordon Crovitz, Wall Street … Continue reading
“And real reform means fixing the legal immigration system to cut waiting periods and attract the highly-skilled entrepreneurs and engineers that will help create jobs and grow our economy.” President Obama, State of the Union Three Things You Need to Know: … Continue reading
What’s Going On in DC: CISPA is back: A debate over security vs. privacy Should companies be allowed to violate user privacy agreements when cooperating with government agencies fighting hackers, often directed by other countries? CISPA says yes Last year’s debate … Continue reading