- AngelList vs. the SEC over general solicitation
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration reform, startup visa passes the Senate, what’s next?
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Immigration’s Senate success and House troubles ahead
- PolitiHacks Digest – 1 July 2013 – Identifying political decision-makers
- PolitiHacks Digest – 24 June 2013 – Immigration bill enters the Senate end game
PolitiHacks Digest Signup
PolitiHacks Digest will provide weekly updates on Washington DC policy that affects founders.
Monthly Archives: July 2013
These folks want your support: StopWatching.us—Oppose government surveillance of us? RestoreTheFourth.net—Meetups around the country for the Fourth of July to end unconstitutional surveillance Tesla Motors—Asks for executive assistance in blocking state laws from halting direct sales (Warning: unclear what the … Continue reading
The Senate voted 68-32 on Thursday to successfully pass comprehensive immigration reform. Now, as eyes turn to the House, here’s the state of play: A bipartisan group of Representatives has shrunk by one as conservative Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID) withdrew early … Continue reading
Decision-makers in politics are not always the obvious leaders. While you can always target the President through the We the People platform, often times Congress or specific Members make the final decision on an issue. Or for ultra-narrow issues, a … Continue reading